Home About The Fame! Contact

Friday 1 January 2010

Happy New Year one and all!

It's 2010! No longer the 'noughties'! How I despise that term...

I trust you're all hung over and feeling dog rough. But I just thought I'd take a moment to let you know that there are some exciting things coming to Delicious Delicious Delicious this month. I'll be posting more details as and when I get time, but be sure to check back for:

  • An amazing competition, with a fabulous prize and everything. Clues about this one: cake and the Southern Hemisphere
  • Two new series which will extend beyond the month of January, and which have to do with my New Year's Resolutions (and, frankly, my Christmas presents)
  • Some of the coolest cupcakes you ever did see
Now, go make yourself a Bloody Mary and sober up. See you back here pronto.

5 comments:

  1. oooooo did you say "cupcakes??" i'm exited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may wish for the term 'noughties' again once you here what they decide this new decade should be labled;) WHY we have to lable things these days I don't know - I am sure the previous century's early decades managed without them. Anyway, I recon there is always something exciting going on here, but you certainly have me wondering Mr P:D

    Happy New Year:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I was wondering what the next decade will be labelled too. Haven't heard anything yet. Look forward to the new year posts

    ReplyDelete
  4. i actually feel old now.
    ive lived through a whole decade.An actual whole decade.
    woah.
    Happy new year mr p :)

    ReplyDelete

That's what he said.

Related Posts with Thumbnails