Home About The Fame! Contact

Tuesday 21 September 2010

Italy

Delicious Delicious Delicious is de-camping to Italy for a week. Mr. P is going with Mr. Other P to stay with Francesco and Bob and look at their olive trees and eat their pasta. Just to make sure that everything is OK.

I don't know if I'll be able to post anything when I'm there, but have a few things up my sleeve which are scheduled to post automatically while I am away, so you won't be left entirely without you usual dose of drivel from yours truly.

I'm taking my camera and notebook. Get ready for good food!

5 comments:

  1. Have a great trip! I can't wait to hear about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we'll be waiting for your reports :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bon Voyage, P! Rob those olive trees :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. have a wonderful time... didn't recieve those macarons yet and the 40th is in 2 days time, so i'll expect something tasty from Italy when you return (and no, not the Other Mr P!)

    ReplyDelete

That's what he said.

Related Posts with Thumbnails